+48 500 214 467
Penthouse on Kepa Potocka with a unique view of the skyline of Warsaw. Gated, guarded, located next to the park with scenic groves, bike paths, walkways, fountains.
Three-level apartment with internal staircase, designed by renowned architect, finished to the highest standard, with original skylights, glazing, etc.
Height on the two upper levels is 3 m, which, combined with tall windows, gives the interior a great sunlit and modern atmosphere.
- Bedroom with 17 m terrace
- Bedroom, which currently serves as a dressing room
- Utility room type laundry / drying room.
- Living room 50 m2 bathed in light thanks to the large plate-glass windows, a fireplace
- Separate fitted kitchen with appliances from recognized brands, very spacious and functionally planned, with the possibility of opening to the living room through a beautiful foldable door
- Bedroom 24 m with a terrace, which is a combination of living room
- A room with a glass ceiling
- 77 m terrace lawn, barbecue, panoramic view of the city at your fingertips, while overlooking the surrounding green parks.
The level can act as a self-contained flat (no kitchen).
Two large storage boxes, two comfortable parking spaces in the underground garage.
Apartment as an alternative to a house near the city (fireplace, terrace with lawn, silence, greenery) while located a few steps from Plac Wilsona metro station, city center and with rich infrastructure of the city (restaurants, shops).
- Listing number: 953/1826/OMS
- Area: 214,00 m2
- Price: 2 700 000 PLN
- Type: Apartment
- Transaction: Sale
- price for m2: 12 616,82 PLN
- Condition: very good
- Year built: 2000
- Building type: apartment building
- Material: brick
- Building condition: very good
- Floor number: 6 of 7
- Elevator: yes
- Number of rooms: 5
- Kitchen type: separate
- Number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilets: 1
- Number of teracces: 3
- Store room: yes
- Driveway type: asphalt
- Parking: garage
Apartament na Kępie Potockiej z pięknym widokiem na panoramę WarszawyEwa Eider